Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018 – 14th March
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018 :- Today i.e. fourteenth March 2018 is the last date to apply for IBBI Recruitment drive for the post of Assistant Managers. Indebtedness and Bankruptcy Board of India has discharged 18 opening. Snatch this last opportunity to apply for this enlistment drive. Read this Last Date Reminder to know the Application Processes, Application Fee and Direct Link to Apply for IBBI Recruitment 2018.
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2018
Method to Apply – Step by Step Process
Apply for IBBI 2018 Recruitment
- Tap the connection offered above to apply for IBBI Recruitment of Assistant Managers.
- Fill your essential subtle elements asked, painstakingly.
- Transfer your filtered photo ( 20kb– 50 kb) and mark ( 10kb – 20kb).
- Fill your Educational and Personal subtle elements.
- Select the favored Online Test Center. (Check the rundown of Online Test Centers in Official Recruitment Notification.)
- Tap on the review and check if all the data you filled is right.
- Remove print from the shape for future reference.
- Present the Application Form.
- When you present the shape, you will be coordinated to Payment.
- Make the online installment utilizing Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Remove print from e-receipt for future reference.
- On the other hand, you can likewise apply from Official Website of IBBI.
- Tap on Careers at the base left of Home Page.
- Presently, tap on Apply Online against – 22 Feb 2018 Recruitment of Officer Grade A
- Take after stage 2 to 11 precisely.
IBBI Recruitment – Application Fees
General/OBC – Rs. 500/ –
SC/ST/PwD – No Fee