Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: 417 Probationary Officers Posts, Apply before 27th August 2018
Intrigued candidates for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 must apply online at the very latest 27th August 2018 indianbank.in.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 application procedure to fill 417 opportunities for the post of Probationary Officers for admission to multi year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) has started on the official site of Indian Bank – indianbank.in. Upon effective consummation of the course, the competitors will be set as Probationary Officers at different branches of the Indian Bank. Intrigued candidates must apply online at the very latest 27th August 2018 by following the directions given beneath:
How to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officers Posts?
- Stage 1 – Visit the official site – http://www.indianbank.in
- Stage 2 – Click on ‘Professions’ on the highest point of landing page
- Stage 3 – Click on ‘Apply Online for PO on Boarding’
- Stage 4 – Register yourself first
- Stage 5 – Fill the subtle elements and tap on Save
- Stage 6 – Login with required accreditations
- Stage 7 – Fill the application frame with required data, pay online expense and finish the application procedure
- Stage 8 – Download the affirmation page and take a printout for future reference
Coordinate Link for Registration – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/indbnpojul18/basic_details.php
Coordinate connection for Login – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/indbnpojul18/
- General/OBC Category – Rs.600
- SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs.100
Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Add up to Posts: 417
- Open – 212
- SC – 62
- ST – 31
- OBC – 112
The candidate must have a Graduation Degree in any teach from a perceived University or any equal capability perceived in that capacity by the Central Government.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the official site and download notice to find out their qualification before applying:
Candidates must fall in the age section of 20 to 30 years as on opening date of online enlistment. Age unwinding rules apply as expressed in the promotion above.
The determination of the hopefuls will be done based on an online exam (Preliminary and Main Examination) trailed by Personal Interview.
Begin date of accommodation of online application – first August 2018
Last date of accommodation of online application – 27th August 2018
Download of call letters for online Preliminary examination – After 24th September 2018
Primer Online Examination – sixth October 2018
Consequence of Preliminary Online exam – seventeenth October 2018
Download of call letters for Main online examination – 22nd October 2018
Fundamental Online Examination – fourth November 2018
For Upcoming Update , Make Sure you Bookmark our Website SarkariJobAlive.com.