SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women 2018 Application Form Indian Army
SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women 2018 : Indian Army discharged online Application Form for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women for October 2018. Those applicants who need to fill the application frame, please check the qualification criteria before filling the application shape. There is no application expense for applying for this course. Get Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018 for October 2018 Application Form finish data here.
Most recent: The Registration procedure has been begun, check it from the connection underneath.
SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women 2018 Application Form
The application shape for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018 for October 2018 session, now accessible from January 17, 2018, to February 15, 2018. Applicants can fill the application frame straightforwardly through the connection accessible according to plan.
|Online application commences from
||17 Jan 2018
|Last date for submission of Application Form
||15 Feb 2018
Apply on the web: Click here to fill the Application Form for Indian Army SSC Tech 51st Men and 22nd Women 2018.
SSC Tech 51 Men 22 Women 2018 : How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or the connection accessible above.
- Fill the online enlistment frame in the wake of perusing the guidelines precisely.
- In the wake of getting enlisted, tap on Apply Online.
- A page Officers Selection – Eligibility will open.
- At that point click Apply appeared against the course.
- A page Application Form will open.
- Read the guidelines painstakingly and click Continue to fill subtle elements as required under different fragments.
- Individual data, Communication subtle elements, Education points of interest and points of interest of past SSB.
- Spare and Continue each time before you go to the following fragment.
- In the wake of filling subtle elements on the last portion, you will move to a page Summary of your data wherein you can check and alter the passages officially made.
- At that point tap on Submit now simply after deliberately discovering that the right subtle elements have been filled in.
- In the wake of submitting, tap on PDF and take two duplicates of the application shape having Roll No and different subtle elements produced by the framework.
Note: Details once submitted won’t be changed under any conditions and NO portrayal in such manner should be engaged.
Records to be conveyed to the Selection Center by the competitor.
- One duplicate of the Print out of use appropriately marked and joined with self-verified photo
- Self-bore witness to duplicate of Matriculation or proportional authentication issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE) in which date of birth is reflected for evidence of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate and so on are not adequate for verification of date of birth)
- Self-bore witness to duplicate of twelfth Class Certificate and Marksheet
- Self-bore witness to duplicate of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self-bore witness to duplicate of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Amended stamp sheets issued by a Board/University after the last date of receipt/application won’t be acknowledged for this course. In any case, the same might be acknowledged for the consequent course.
- Endorsement from the Principal/Head of the Institution expressing that the hopeful is in definite year and all exams in regard of the competitor will be over by 01 Apr 2018 (for conclusive year showing up applicants).
- Equality testament of the concerned college to guarantee proportionality of Engineering degree.
- All declarations in unique. Firsts will be returned after confirmation at the Service Selection Board itself.
Any applicant who does not convey these whole archives for the SSB talk with, his candidature will be drop.
The second duplicate of the printout of online application is to be held by the contender for his reference. No compelling reason to send any printed version to DG Recruiting.
Competitors must submit just a single online application. Receipt of numerous applications from a similar competitor will bring about cancelation of candidature, and no portrayal will be engaged in such manner.