DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1896 JE, Maintainer and Other Posts: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited has reported a notice for the enrollment of 1896 Jr.Engineer (JE), Maintainer, Asstt. Administrator, Asstt. Software engineer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Office Assistant, Store Assistant opportunities on contract premise. Qualified competitors may apply online from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs (Extended to 12-03-2018). Different subtle elements like age, instructive capability, determination process and how to apply are given beneath…DMRC Recruitment
DMRC Recruitment / Vacancy Details:
Add up to No. of Posts: 1896
Name of the Post:
A. Area – A: 49 Posts
1. Asstt. Chief/Electrical: 21 Posts
2. Asstt. Chief/S&T: 12 Posts
3. Asstt. Chief/Operations: 08 Posts
4. Asstt.Manager/Fire: 02 Posts
5. Asstt.Manager/Stores: 02 Posts
6. Asstt.Manager/Environment: 01 Post
7. Asstt.Manager/IT: 03 Posts
B. Area – B: 1523 Posts
8. Jr.Engineer/Electrical: 192 Posts
9. Jr.Engineer/Electronics: 135Posts
10. Jr.Engineer/Mechanical: 87 Posts
11. Jr.Engineer/Civil: 24 Posts
12. Jr.Engineer/Environment: 02 Posts
13. Asstt. Developer: 09 Posts
14. Legitimate Assistant: 04 Posts
15. Fire Inspector: 10 Posts
16. Administrator: 02 Posts
17. Maintainer-Electrician: 317 Posts
18. Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic: 530 Posts
19. Maintainer – Ref and AC Mechanic: 33 Posts
20. Maintainer – Fitter: 178 Posts
C. Area – C: 92 Posts
21. Asstt. Chief/Electrical: 25 Posts
22. Asstt. Chief/S&T: 22 Posts
23. Asstt. Chief/Civil: 44 Posts
24. Asstt. Chief/Alignment Design: 01 Post
D. Area – D: 232 Posts
25. Jr.Engineer/Electrical: 07 Posts
26. Jr.Engineer/Electronics: 102 Posts
27. Jr.Engineer/Civil: 96 Posts
28. Office Assistant: 14 Posts
29. Store Assistant: 13 Posts
DMRC Recruitment Age Limit: Candidates age ought to be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018 i.e. competitors should conceived not sooner than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2000. Upper age unwinding is relevant by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC hopefuls according to rules.
Instructive Qualification: Candidates ought to have B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) for Post 1,B.E./B.Tech in Electronics Engg., Electronics and Communication Engg.,IT,Computer Science,Computer Science and Engg.,Electrical and Electronics Engg.,Electrical Engg.,Electronics& Telecommunication Engg., Electronics Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation and Control and Instrumentation eng for Post 2, BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil or in identical exchange for Post 3, B.Sc or proportional, Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE (Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or comparable for Post 4, B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic train for Post 5, B.Tech/B.E in Civil/Environment Engineering for Post 6, Masters degree in Computer Application or Computer Science or Masters of Technology/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science/Technology for Post 7 with GARE capability and 60% of imprints from a Govt. perceived University/Institute. For more data allude the notice.
Determination Process: Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion and meeting took after by Medical Examination for Section An and C, CBT took after by Medical Examination for Section B and D.
DMRC Recruitment Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/ – (elite of bank exchange) for UR and OBC (counting Ex-servicemen), rs. 250/ – for (select of bank exchange charges) for SC/ST/PWD and Women competitors through online by utilizing Credit/Debit Card/Net keeping money.
Step by step instructions to Apply DMRC Recruitment: Eligible hopefuls may apply online through the site www.delhimetrorail.com from 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs (Extended to 12-03-2018).
Guidelines to Apply Online:
1. Before applying on the web hopefuls ought to have substantial email id and portable number.
2. Sign on through the site www.delhimetrorail.com
3. Tap on Career
4. Select the coveted post and Click on Click here to apply.
5. Finish the enrollment on the off chance that he/she would be new client.
6. Finish the login subtle elements if effectively enrolled hopefuls.
7. Fill every one of the subtle elements deliberately and submit shape.
8. Remove print from online application for sometime later.
Begin Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs (Extended to 12-03-2018)
Begin Date for Payment of Fee: 01-02-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 26-02-2018
For more points of interest like capability, classification, pay, payments and other data tap on the connection given underneath…